Jess Baxter is the driving force behind CAN-DO Construction. His life long love has been ranches and ranching. To that end he has tailored his “higher education”:
- Jess studied hands on Ranch Management specializing in sheep and goats for years under Dick Herndon, at one time the largest owner of angora goats in the United States.
- Jess studied hands on Ranch Management specializing in cattle for years under Frank Dunkle, a very successful cattle rancher near Crystal City, Texas.
- Jess studied hands on Heavy Equipment Mechanic for years under Danny Young of Double D Land Clearing in Crystal City, Texas.
- Jess ran the day to day operations of the family ranch in Crystal City, prior to moving back to the Montell area.
- Jess is our go-to man – every time we don’t know how to do something we go to Jess!
Maria Baxter, Jess’ wife, is his good helpmate, who is a wonderful cook and secretary, but you should really see her use a cutting torch!
The rest of us just pitch in when Jess needs a few extra hands!
For you, brothers, were called to freedom. Only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity to gratify your flesh,
but through love make it your habit to serve one another.